To apply for this position, send resume and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Marketing Automation Specialist
Employment Status: Full-Time
Steady State Media, a Pittsburgh-based marketing and content creation agency, seeks a dynamic, self-starter to join the team and assist with the creation and execution efforts for both client facing and internal social media, advertising, email and in-bound marketing. This position will work alongside our Marketing Strategist, assisting in the development of the marketing strategy while leading the creation of content to support the strategy. Using the latest in marketing automation tools the Marketing Specialist will review the data gathered to guide strategic decisions.
- Direct email campaigns, including template designs, A/B tests, calls-to-action, and content used to support the marketing plan.
- Create new content each month to help drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include emails, blog posts, infographics, etc.)
- Craft content for social media to support brand awareness and product marketing.
- Craft landing pages and forms to support lead generation and nurture efforts
- Manage on and off-page SEO as well as organic search engine performance.
- Produce relevant content (PPTs, videos, website content, training materials, etc.) supporting client sales teams and internal marketing efforts
- Help modify and/or redesign graphic design content for ads, marketing materials, sales presentations, videos, users conference and more
- Measure, report and optimize paid marketing, social media initiatives, inbound, and email marketing based on defined KPIs for success
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned, such as contractor engagements
- 0-3 years of experience in content creation or digital marketing.
- In-depth understanding of social media, familiar with marketing automation software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Suite
- Bonus: Marketing & Social Media automation, HTML/CSS experience Skills, Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong creative skills and experience with building on initial ideas or concepts to achieve marketing goals
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to understand how data can inform decisions related to content creation and execution.
- Superior self-discipline to maintain organizational skills, attention to detail content creation and ability to prioritize to meet deadlines
- Experience in project management tools and social media scheduling tools is desired Education
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field
- Start Date: May 2022